I'm a full-stack developer from San Jose, CA. Since I was a kid I've always loved to create things. My passion for web design sparked during a summer course at
BMS College of Engineering; our class just barely got a taste for html, but I was instantly hooked. Since then I've taken multiple design
courses that base around creating the finest products possible for specified businesses and individuals. I'm constantly learning and improving
my skills in any way I can.
* A graduate student in Computer Engineering with more than two years of industry experience in Software Development. Highly passionate to work in a development environment where they put my intellect to challenge.
* Currently working as Full Stack Developer at Konviv - an early stage startup focused on building a financial management application under the University of California, Berkeley umbrella.
* Focused on Developing Full Stack applications which are highly scalable, distributed, enterprise standard software products, focusing mainly on MEAN/MERN (Mongo DB, Express, Angular/React, NodeJs) stack.
* Implemented various Software Engineering methods like agile, scrum, design patterns and MVC architecture. I also have an intermediate level of knowledge in Python and big data analytics.I'm here to make visions into functional and sustainable products. Let's create something awesome together.
September 2017 - Present
• Developed a Financial management MVP application which helps the users to manage their money more effectively by doing analytics and prediction based on their previous transaction history - Plaid. Created a native mobile application for 500 Users.
• The client front end part of the application is built using Ionic 2, Cordova, Angular 2. Designed for both IOS and Android.
• The backend part of the application is built using the Nodejs for handling all the routes using the express. Implemented single sign-on from Facebook, Gmail and linked using OAuth 2.0. Encrypted username and password using the bcrypt encryption.
• Deep learning model is implemented to predict the category size for each of the users based on the user's previous transactions and do the analytics. This model is written in python which is called using the child processes forked from the Nodejs Server. User's transaction data is stored in Relational Database System (RDS) in AWS using MySQL hosted on EC2.
• Tech: Ionic 2, Angular 4, NodeJS, AWS, EC2, RDS, MySQL, DL model, ML algorithm, Encryption, ES 6, HTML 5, CSS.
June 2017 - August 2017
Jan 2017 - present
June 2015 - August 2016